Olive Estate – Main House
8 bedrooms, sleeps up to 18
Impressive Country Estate set in over 600 acres, stunning scenery very private , near to picturesque town of Pollensa 15 minutes to Town and beach. The main house can accommodate up to 18 people individually or extra properties can be added to sleep a maximum of 28 guests, in 13 bedrooms.
At a Glance
* The main house has air conditioning throughout, the villa and lodge house have fans.
The property is one of the finest Estate houses in the North of Mallorca, set in over 600 acres in the desirable Vall de March close to the historic old town of Pollensa. The Estate and its organic olive farm sit 300 metres above the valley floor, offering stunning views across the Tramuntana mountain range. The main house is both grand and historic that can both impress visitors and accommodate several families and guests very comfortably. Its large patios, comfortable rooms, quiet nooks and impressive historic features such as its working olive press and Moorish Tower, give a sense of presence that few homes possess. The house has impressive original features together with antique and rustic furniture which completes the atmosphere. The house is approximately 1300 square meters and is built around two super interior courtyards. The estate contains three separate dwellings that can rented separately, each one enjoys it´s own privacy or they can be combined for a large single group.
The main estate house comprises of six bedrooms, four bathrooms (three en-suite) plus one x cloakroom , large kitchen, a large entry hall, living room, dining room, library and office. An additional 2 bedroom apartment with shared bathroom and it’s own kitchen is available. There are several other reception rooms and as well as the two court yards. Outside there are several terraces and main swimming pool with sun loungers and outdoor furniture. The main Estate house has fully air conditioned bedrooms. There are spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
On the approach to the main estate house approximately 200m along the drive you will find further accommodation for 6 people in the 3 bedroom Estate cottage. The house has been recently refurbished and has it´s own terraces and above ground splash pool. The house has 2 double bedrooms and a twin room with bunk beds with two bathrooms.
The third accommodation is The Estate Hunting lodge set a further 300m along from the main estate house, it has a grand hall and 2 bedrooms and was originally built by the current owner´s father as a a conservation centre for endangered birds of prey including that inhabit the area.. This accommodation consists of 2 bedrooms that can sleep 5 people in total, kitchen, bathroom and grand hall with 3m wide inglenook fireplace. There is also a outside patio which runs the full length of the grand hall.
All accommodations have WiFi throughout.
The main house is surrounded by majestic oaks and sweeping terraces of olive trees. During the morning and evening, white doves fly through the air in acrobatic feats. At night, hoot owls can be heard calling to one another nearby. But the best sound of all is the sound of sheep bells tinkling, reminding us how truly peaceful this place is.
The house is approximately 1300 square meters and is built around two interior courtyards that flow seamlessly with the interior. These large patios are complemented by comfortable rooms, quiet nooks and the house’s historic features such as the olive press and Moorish tower.
The owners have recently renovated a great deal of the house and grounds. All the renovations were done meticulously with an eye to retaining the house’s charm but to including all the modern conveniences. Behind the house are extensive gardens that lead to a large orchard and green garden.
Maid service is 4 times per week including the change over day- Monday 9-1, Wednesday 9-1, Thursday 1-5, and Saturday 9-1
Lodge House up to 5 people
Estate Cottage up to 6 people
Main Estate House max 18 people (Rate shown for up to 12 people)
* The rates shown for the Main Estate House are for groups of up to 12, additional guests will be charged at £80 per person per night. Groups of 18 or more are accommodated in the main Estate house plus either the Estate Cottage or Lodge House, although the pricing module often makes it more cost effective for groups larger than 12 to rent the Main Estate house together with The Estate Cottage and/or the Estate Hunting Lodge. Some discounts may be available depending on the time of year, size of group and how the group can be accommodated. Please enquire for the exact pricing.
Easter and Christmas are always charged at the mid season rate.
Events can be accommodated up to 100 people at the Estate, there is an event fee which depends on the size of the event and whether there is accommodation is being rented at the same time. An event fee of £1500 is charged for an event of up to 50 people if the accommodation is being rented at the same time. Larger groups will be subject to a higher charge.
Located on the side of a small mountain, 20 minutes drive to Pollensa and a little further to the beaches of the north.
Please enquire below and we can send you a link via email to the google location map
Main House (Bedrooms 1 to 6 are included in the standard pricing up to 12 people)
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Dressing room, Library, Fireplace, Air conditioning, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Fireplace, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, En-suite bathroom, Fireplace, Air conditioning, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Shared bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning
- Additional Bedding : 3 single beds in the children’s playroom
- Additional Two Bedroom apartment: 2 Bedrooms (Sleeps 4) shared bathroom plus own Kitchen
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 12
- Wood burning stove
- Salon TV nook with large screen TV
- Satellite TV
- DVD players
- Blue tooth speakers
- Heating system
- Washer & Dryer
- Swimming pool
- 600 acre private estate with walking path
- Green garden with organic produce
- Alfresco dining
- Terrace with lounge area
- Ping pong
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (4 day a week)
- On-site handyman and groundskeeper available 5 days/week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Childcare service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Pool heating during colder months
- Activities and excursions
- Villa occupancy over 12 guests
No reviews yet.