Sorry, this property is unavailable. See more properties in
Villa Savina is beautifully furnished and located in a superb position, having unobstructed views over the valley towards the sea. Indeed, just one look at the photographs will tell you all you need to know about the high standard of the furnishings and the spectacular surroundings.
The open plan living/dining area is beautifully decorated in soothing, neutral colors and is accessorized with attractive, large pictures, lamps and ornaments all adding to the sumptuous ambiance. The living area features large, comfortable sofas, ideal for relaxing by the flat screen TV whilst enjoying the cool breeze through the French doors. The dining area is furnished with a modern table and suede backed chairs and is separated from the kitchen by a handy granite-topped sideboard. The cherry wood kitchen units are well stocked with all necessary utensils and equipment, including fitted electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave and integrated dishwasher. The washing machine is located in a nearby utility cupboard.
Two of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor. The first room features twin beds and French doors which lead directly out to the terrace by the pool. The luxurious en-suite bathroom is beautifully fitted and includes “his and hers” basins set in a marble vanity unit. The second bedroom on the ground floor also has twin beds, with an en-suite shower room. The tasteful neutral décor in both bedrooms gives a delightful fresh and cool feel.
The large master bedroom suite with king size bed is located on the first floor and features a high, pitched ceiling making the room feel particularly light and airy. The deluxe en-suite bathroom is extremely spacious and features a long marble vanity unit with “his and hers” basins, bath and separate shower cubicle. The bedroom offers two small private balconies as well as access to the huge first floor terrace, each offering superb views of the sparkling azure sea.
The high standards continue outside. A covered veranda leads off from the lounge, and is furnished with a table and chairs for al-fresco dining. A pool-side deck equipped with sunbeds offers superb views over the unspoilt valley towards the sea, and the inviting swimming pool* is perfect for cooling off on a hot summer’s day.
A large, communal pool is also available for guest’s use, and the Village square, spa, golf clubhouse and tennis academy are all within walking distance, combining to make this a highly desirable choice.
* One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. 10 people
* Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
* Mythos Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
*’Kitchen Cleaning Pack’ on arrival
*Bathroom amenities on arrival
*Pool towels provided
*˜Good Morning Basket (fresh selection of bread rolls, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper)
* Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
* The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
* The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
* Preferential booking status at restaurants
* Children Club Services (5 hours per week)
(pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge!)
*Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only)
*Private Fitness Training
*Private Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
*Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
*Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions in the Village Square outlets
*VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
*Luxury Car Rentals
Please note that the minimum rental period for this property is 7 nights.
*Car hire & transfers
*Airport hotel & Parking, Valet Parking
*Pool Heated (can be heated at an extra charge)**
*Internet – Free
**The pool and the Jacuzzi (where available) can be heated at an extra charge “ if required please specify when booking.
Enquire about this property
No reviews yet.